apple card denied reddit

How your Apple Card application is evaluated. Look at your credit report at your see when your last inquiry is was then wait about 7 months from then and apply again I got denied for the same reason I have opened like 7 cards since this.


Fun With Telnet Bbss Computer History Old Computers Vintage Electronics

I was having problems getting my identity verified.

. I have used this credit card for purchases for years. You can add multiple payment methods to your Apple ID. Check - Go to - Settings - your name - iCloud - if you see 50 GB or 200 GB or 2 TB then you have an iCloud subscription.

Every time I try to make a purchase my credit card is declined. Goldman Sachs 1 uses. I spoke to my bank and there is no reason for the card to be.

Goldman Sachs customer service suggested I do a. If your card was declined add a new payment method or update your payment information. Its pay with credit card or nothing.

It kept rejecting my application identity cannot be verified. Learn about the key criteria used to determine whether your Apple Card application is approved or declined.


Pin On Latest Viral Amazing Video


Irish Brown Bread Recipe Green Front Doors Green Door Front Door Colors


Pin On Handmade Items

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel